States, Cities and Counties
Click on a state to begin.
A Look at State Tax Revenue Burdens:
- Key Statistical Takeaways from Per Capita State Tax Revenue Median Trends
– The state median for total governmental activities tax revenue per capita reached a 13 year high in 2015 at $2,580.
– North Dakota recorded the highest at $7,249 per capita while Alaska showed lowest per capita tax revenues at $696.
City and State Information
Click on a state on the map above, or select a state, county, or city from the drop down menu, to view the latest population statistics, zip codes, city demographics, state demographics. You can also access your location’s official website.
Have you ever needed a quick snapshot of the demographic and employment outlook for a city or state? Are you an individual or family looking for a change to a new environment? A recent graduate looking for potential cities to find work? Are you a bond analyst or other researcher looking for fast access to municipal demographics? Our individual city and state pages give you the information you are looking for.
City and towns featured on MuniNet Guide
- Elizabeth, New Jersey
- Apex, North Carolina
- Champaign, Illinois
- Sandy Springs, Georgia
- Tampa, Florida
- Mesa, Arizona
- Bountiful, Utah
Job listings featured on MuniNet Guide
- Construction jobs in Roswell, Georgia
- Sales jobs in Montgomery, Alabama
- Mechanic jobs and positions in San Antonio, Texas