- Columbia, MO Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Jefferson City, MO Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Joplin, MO Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Kansas City, MO-KS Metropolitan Statistical Area
- St. Joseph, MO-KS Metropolitan Statistical Area
- St. Louis, MO-IL Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Springfield, MO Metropolitan Statistical Area
Missouri Employment Analysis
( Data Date : July 2019 )
Missouri Employment Data
Missouri, the gateway to the West as symbolized by the St. Louis arch, has transitioned from its agricultural roots, to become a diverse agricultural/industrial/service economy. A proactive tax credit structure and focus on strengthening STEM education in primary and secondary students is laying the foundation for attracting emerging industries in the future. Of the 20 occupations with the highest projected growth rate over the next several years, 10 are health-care related.
State/Metropolitan Employment Data:
Missouri Unemployment Rate Trends (% change)
Employment information is based on data provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
Graphs and charts are based on monthly data from 2000 to present (BLS reports monthly data a month to six weeks after the close of each month).
The data MuniNet Guide uses and presents is seasonally adjusted.