- Bend-Redmond, OR Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Corvallis, OR Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Eugene, OR Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Grants Pass, OR Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Medford, OR Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Portland-Vancouver-Hillsboro, OR-WA Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Salem, OR Metropolitan Statistical Area
Oregon Employment Analysis
( Data Date : July 2019 )
Oregon Employment Data
Located in the West region of the U.S., the Beaver State has made the transition from a resource-based economy to a more diversified manufacturing and marketing economy, with an emphasis on high technology, as exemplified by semiconductor production. Thriving tech development in Portland and other cities will remain a job magnet, along with health care and food services. However, rural Oregon counties have been generally left out of the shift to a new economy. (Source: Oregon Secretary of State)
State/Metropolitan Employment Data:
Oregon Unemployment Rate Trends (% change)
Employment information is based on data provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
Graphs and charts are based on monthly data from 2000 to present (BLS reports monthly data a month to six weeks after the close of each month).
The data MuniNet Guide uses and presents is seasonally adjusted.