Jun 05, 2019 - June 5, 2019 The Westin Michigan Avenue 909 North Michigan Avenue , Chicago
Conference & Webinars
Midwest Municipal Market Conference
Jun 05, 2019 - June 5, 2019
The Westin Michigan Avenue 909 North Michigan Avenue , Chicago
Held annually by The Bond Buyer, the one day conference focuses on municipal finance topics of significant importance to municipal bond issuers, investment bankers, advisors and investment companies with the Midwest United States as the focal point. The conference will be held in Chicago on June 5, 2019.
The agenda will cover municipal finance and economic developoment topics impacting the Midwest and the nation. Some of the Sessions include:
- From the Midwest and Beyond: Tailored Solutions for Borrowing Needs
- Financing Options for Infrastructure
- Municipal Bond Disclosure
- Opportunity Zones and Other Innovations
- Congestion Pricing and New Funding Approaches in Transportation
- A panel of Municipal Buy and Sell Investors
- Illinois Deputy Governor, Dan Hynes, will be the Keynote Lunch Speaker
- MuniNet Co-Owner, Richard Ciccarone, will be a speaker on the Municipal Bond Discloure panel
- The full agenda is found by clicking here.
Muncipal bond issuers, investment bankers, municipal finance advisors, analysts, investment institutions and municipal bond lawyers comprise the target audience.
Jun 06, 2019 - June 6, 2019 The Westin Michigan Avenue 909 North Michigan Avenue , Chicago
Jun 12, 2019 - June 14, 2019 Phoenix Convention Center , North 3rd Street