Aug 23, 2018 - August 23, 2018 Philadelphia , PA
Conference & Webinars
NABL Bond Attorneys’ Workshop
Sep 26, 2018 - September 28, 2018
Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park , North Columbus Drive
The Conference Theme is Fresh Perspectives and New Challenges
Legislative and regulatory actions have impacted the municipal bond market over the last year. The panel sessions at this year’s Bond Attorneys’ Workshop (BAW) will cover the current state of the municipal markets and much more. Whether you are looking for information on timely topics or searching for new approaches to the changing municipal bond market, you’ll find what you’re looking for at BAW.
- Choose from 31 different panels on topics covering virtually every area of the public finance practice, including advanced and intermediate sessions for varied practitioner experience levels.
- Expand and strengthen your technical knowledge in areas that affect your day-to-day public finance practice.
- Learn best practices for dealing with legal liability and strategies to reduce and eliminate risks.
- Earn your ethics credits at one, or more, of four ethics sessions that offer you more opportunities than ever to earn the ethics credit you need, including the Plenary Super Session on diversity and implicit bias.
- Learn about current trends and developments in tax and securities law what has changed, what is being proposed and how the industry is reacting to these changes.
- Hear from leading practitioners and industry experts from around the country, as well as government officials and regulators.
Municipal Bond Attorneys
Sep 12, 2018 - September 12, 2018 720 S Michigan Ave , Chicago
Sep 12, 2018 - September 12, 2018 3 Westbrook Corporate Center , Westchester