The Annual Conference is the largest gathering of state board of education members in the nation. Speakers will cover a wide range of topics important to state boards of education.
This year’s Annual Conference will take place October 16-19, 2019 in Omaha, Nebraska. Registration will open in July 2019.
The conference agenda includes sessions on:
- Educating Our Most Vulnerable Students
- Creating Safe Learning Environments for All Students
- Building a Pipeline of Diverse, High-Quality Teachers
- Implementing SEL in Your State: Lessons from the Field (Colorado Ballroom
- Strategies to Foster Resource Equity
- The Power of Engagement
- Leading for Coherence and Student Learning Featuring Michael Fullan, Global Leadership Director, New Pedagogies for Deep Learning
- Getting to the Problems of Practice with Michael Fullan
- Third-Grade Reading Matters: A Policymaker’s Role in Supporting Early Literacy
- Preparing High School Students for College and Careers