Mar 25, 2019 - March 27, 2019 Omni Austin Hotel Downtown , San Jacinto Boulevard
Conference & Webinars
The P3 Federal Conference — Improving Infrastructure Through Public-Private Partnerships
Nov 27, 2018 - November 28, 2018
901 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest , Washington
This conference focuses on issues facing state and local governments taking initiatives to replace and expand infrastructure through public-private partnerships. Sessions include:
- How To Determine the Appropriate Project Delivery Model
- A Template for Instilling Confidence in the Procurement Process
- How States and Cities Can Expand their Infrastructure Delivery in Light of a Reduced Federal Role
- P3s for Rural Areas and Small Cities
- Financing Solutions Offered In P3s
- New Strategies for Deferred O&M
- Using P3 to Transform Energy Management
- The Use of P3s in Resiliency Projects
- and much more.
Those in attendance are likely to be public works leaders, city managers, and industry and P3 development experts. Attendees also include federal administrators, regulators, lawmakers, and agency decision markers.