Jul 10, 2019 - July 11, 2019 Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta , Peachtree Street Northeast
Conference & Webinars
Southern Municipal Finance Society Conference
Sep 19, 2019 - September 20, 2019
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center , Opryland Drive
The South Municipal Finance Society presents Southern Profile: Reflection, Introspection, and Transformation. Topics will include:
• Amazon Effect – To Incentivize or Not, the pros and cons for communities.
• “De-banking” – Are banks leaving rural areas? Direct loans were important during the previous recession, will this trend leave these areas more vulnerable?
• Disaster Relief – Hear about best practices for resilience and recovery.
• Health Care – Rural hospitals and large city hospitals face different challenges and opportunities. Hear from all sides what the health care sector is facing.
• Housing – Some areas in the south are growing fast. What lessons can the region learn to ensure affordable housing opportunities are available during this period of rapid expansion?
Currently, for more information email Lisa Schroeer at email@example.com
Jul 15, 2019 - July 16, 2019 Brookings Institution , Massachusetts Avenue Northwest
Aug 05, 2019 - August 8, 2019 Nashville , TN